Chief executive officer, Insight Discovery
Nigel is founder and CEO of Insight Discovery, a UAE-based consultancy business which supports financial services companies with market intelligence and strategic communications. Nigel is also behind the groundbreaking website www.whichfinancialadviser.com.
Nigel moved to the Middle East in 2001, initially to establish a joint venture for Bank of New York Mellon. Seventeen years later, Nigel is still living and working in the region.
He is also on the advisory board of CISI Middle East and a director of Peregrine Communications. He is a high profile executive within the financial services sector and a regular chairperson, moderator and speaker on the conference circuit.
During 2018, Nigel was voted one of the most influential executives in the offshore financial services industry, courtesy of the International Adviser IA 100 list.
Entry tips: A good entry needs:
- Lots of data, for example, if applying for best social media adviser this needs to be backed up with numbers
- Image(s) from the campaign
- Professionally designed look and feel to the submission
- To avoid spelling mistakes and other grammatical errors
- If possible a section on why the applicant is different from other advisory firms